- 1 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon green chile paste
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into chunks
- In a large bowl, grind together the cilantro, mint leaves, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, green chile paste, and salt. Place the chicken in the bowl, and rub with the mixture. Cover, and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven broiler. Lightly grease a baking dish.
- Place the chicken in the baking dish, and broil 20 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.