- 8 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 1/2 lemons, juiced
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; immediately return to pan. Add olive oil; toss to coat. Add evaporated milk, 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, dried basil, lemon juice, and pepper. Cook over medium-high heat until bubbly, stirring constantly. Top with additional Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.