- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, mix together the lime juice, water, olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, salt, and liquid smoke flavoring. Stir in cayenne and black pepper.
- Place desired meat in the marinade, and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or overnight. Cook as desired.
Upgrade your kitchen:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.