- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook bell pepper, onion and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in tomatoes, water, basil, bouillon and black pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and cook 5 to 7 minutes more.
Upgrade your kitchen:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.