- 6 quarts water
- 3/4 cup Old Bay Seasoning TM
- 2 pounds new red potatoes
- 2 pounds hot smoked sausage links, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 12 ears corn - husked, cleaned and quartered
- 4 pounds large fresh shrimp, unpeeled
- Bring water and Old Bay Seasoning to boil in a large stockpot.
- Add potatoes and cook for 15 minutes. Add sausage and cook for 5 minutes more. Add corn and cook for another 5 minutes. Stir in the shrimp and cook until shrimp are pink, about 5 minutes. Drain immediately and serve.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.