- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup small seashell pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, chopped, juice reserved
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring vegetable broth to a boil in a large pot. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Saute onions and garlic until translucent. Stir into pasta and add garbanzo beans, tomatoes, basil, thyme, salt and pepper. Heat through and serve.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.