- 1 pound uncooked linguine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat; add wine, cheese, garlic, parsley and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Increase heat to medium high and add shrimp to saucepan; cook for about 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp begins to turn pink. Do not overcook.
- Divide pasta into portions and spoon sauce on top; garnish with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley, if desired.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.