- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 4 (6 ounce) tuna steaks (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a shallow dish, stir together soy sauce, rice wine, garlic, and ginger. Place tuna in the marinade, and turn to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Remove tuna from marinade, and discard remaining liquid. Brush both sides of steaks with oil.
- Cook tuna for approximately for 3 to 6 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.