- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- Combine oil, garlic, basil, rosemary, parsley, red pepper flakes, and salt in a large bowl. Toss in potatoes until evenly coated. Place potatoes in a single layer on a roasting pan or baking sheet.
- Roast in preheated oven, turning occasionally, until potatoes are brown on all sides, 20 to 30 minutes.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.