- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- ground cayenne pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, with liquid
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, with liquid
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook garlic and onion until onion is tender. Stir in the green bell pepper, and cook until tender but firm. Season with cumin, mustard, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- Stir the kidney beans with liquid and corn with liquid into the skillet. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and continue cooking 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.