- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl, mix the milk, yogurt, egg, maple syrup, and lemon juice. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Gradually stir the flour mixture into the milk mixture until moistened. Pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 50 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.