(cooking time: 40 min; 4 servings)
- 12 small beets
- Extra virgin olive oil – 3 tbsps
- Fresh thyme – 1 ½ tsps., minced
- Kosher salt – 2 tsps
- Fresh ground black pepper – 1 tsp
- Raspberry vinegar – 2 tbsps
- 1 large orange, juiced
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Peel the beets; remove the tops and hanging roots; cut in half.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the beets with olive oil, salt, pepper and minced thyme.
- Place the beets on the baking sheet and bake for about 35 minutes (until tender); turning occasionally with a spatula.
- Immediately toss the beets with orange juice and raspberry vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.