(cooking time: 35 min; 4 servings)
- Butter – ¼ cup, melted
- Dijon mustard – 3 tbsps
- Honey – 1 ½ tbsps
- Dry bread crumbs – ¼ cup
- Pecans – ¼ cup, finely chopped
- Fresh parsley – 4 tsps
- Salmon – 4 fillets (4 oz total)
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper – to taste
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, for serving
- Turn on the oven to start preheating to 400°F/200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Stir butter with honey and mustard.
- Mix pecans with breadcrumbs and chopped parsley in another bowl.
- Coat the salmon in the mustard mixture (don’t rub in, just brush lightly) and sprinkle with the breadcrumb mixture on one side.
- Bake for up to 15 minutes – ready salmon would be easily flaked with a fork. Season to taste with salt and fresh pepper. Serve garnished with a lemon wedge.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.