Baked Sweet Potatoes with Ginger and Honey
- Sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed – 3 pounds
- Honey – 1/2 cup
- Grated fresh ginger – 3 tbsp.
- Walnut oil – 2 tbsp.
- Ground cardamom – 1 tsp.
- Ground black pepper – 1/2 tsp.
- Preheat oven to 400° F/200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- In a large bowl, toss together the sweet potatoes, honey, ginger, walnut oil, cardamom, and pepper. Place in a large cast iron frying pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Stir the potatoes and bake for another 20 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are tender.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.