(cooking time: 45 min; 8 servings)
- Lean ground turkey – 1 lb
- Stewed, diced tomatoes – 1 can (14 oz)
- Garlic – 3 cloves, minced
- Tomato sauce – 1 cup
- White sugar – 2 tsps
- Dried basil – ½ tsp
- Bow tie pasta – 1 package (16 oz)
- Fry ground turkey in a skillet over medium heat till fully cooked.
- Mix in all the ingredients, except for pasta; reduce heat, let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cook pasta till al dente; drain; combine with turkey. Toss and serve hot.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.