(cooking time: 7 min; 2 servings)
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Garlic – 3 to 5 cloves, thinly sliced
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Broad bean greens – ¼ lb, rinsed, drained, chopped
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsps
- Add olive oil and butter to a skillet, let melt together over medium-low heat.
- Add garlic, cook for about 2 minutes until softened (make sure it does not brown!)
- Increase heat to medium-high, add broad bean greens, season with salt and lemon juice. Cook stirring for 3 minutes (cooked leaves will be wilted).
- If the leaves begin to dry up and burn, add a tablespoon of water, but not too much.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.