(cooking time: 2 hr 15 min; 16 servings)
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsps
- Tahini – 2 tbsps
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Salt – ¾ tsp
- Garbanzo beans – 2 15-oz cans, drained
- Extra virgin olive oil – 2 tsps
- Pumpkin puree – 1 15-oz can
- Ground cumin – 1 tsp
- Cayenne pepper – ½ tsp
- Pumpkin seeds – ¼ cup, peeled, toasted
- Paprika – 1/8 tsp
- Blend lemon juice with tahini, garlic and salt until smooth. Add beans and oil, blend until smooth again. Add pumpkin pure, cumin, cayenne and give it another blend. Spoon hummus into an airtight container and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- When it’s time to serve, gently mix in the toasted pumpkin seeds and paprika.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.