Get ready to celebrate the Fourth of July with this foolproof recipe!
8 ears, husk removed, silk removed
Macadamia nut oil
1 ½ tbsp.
½ cup, melted
2 tbsp., minced
1 tsp., crushed
1 tsp., rubbed
1 tsp., dried
1 ½ tsp.
1 ½ tsp.
½ cup, grated
- Keep corn in cold water for about 1 to 3 hours.
- Combine macadamia nut oil and butter, mix well, season with herbs, salt, and pepper and add Parmesan. Stir well.
- Drain the corn ears and pat them dry. Spread the oil-butter mixture over each ear, them place each ear on a square of aluminum foil, wrap them tightly, and puncture to let steam escape while cooking.
- Heat your outdoor grill to a medium heat and grill the corn ears for 20 to 30 minutes or until tender, turning often.
- Remove from the grill and check if the corn is ready. If not yet, cook for 5 more minutes.
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Russet potatoes are blended with roasted garlic, butter and milk. This
Three Cheese Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
If you love cheese and love potatoes you'll adore this delicious recip
Slow Cooker Beef with Mushrooms
The real secret here is making sure you sear the meat before the long,
Roasted Tomatillo and Garlic Salsa
Tomatillos, lots of garlic and spicy jalapenos charred under the broil
Slow Cooker Barbequed Pork for Sandwiches
This is always ready for tailgating and barbecues! I serve either on t
Slow Cooker Potatoes Baked in Soy Sauce
Slow cooker potatoes baked in soy sauce make an excellent garnish for
Spicy Chicken Thai Noodle Soup
A chunky hearty soup with a great blend of spices to warm you right to
Healthier Garlic Chicken Parmesan
A wonderful baked chicken recipe that's quick and easy! Using just a f
You might also like
Rate & Review