Appetizer: Jalapeno Dip for the Brave
8 jalapeños, cut in half, seeded Extra virgin olive oil - 1 tbsp
16 oz, softened
1 cup, shredded (divided)
- Pre-heat a grill or broiler to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, toss jalapenos with olive oil. Spread them on a baking pan in one layer and broil or grill until soft and slightly charred (about 3 minutes). Flip peppers to the other side and repeat. Remove from heat, set aside to cool.
- Turn oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Ina large bowl, mix cream cheese with sour cream, ½ cup cheddar, and jalapenos. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into a baking dish, top with ½ cup cheddar and breadcrumbs. Bake until bubbly (about 15 minutes). Serve hot with tortilla chips, vegetables, or both.
Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms
These delicious mushrooms taste just like restaurant-style stuffed mus
You might also like
Rate & Review