Cook this exclusive summer pie this weekend!
Heavy whipping cream
1 (9 inch) pie shell, unbaked
- Heat the oven to 400° F/200° C/Gas Mark 6.
- Take a large pot, fill it with water, and bring it to a boil over a high heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the first four ingredient (from sugar to whipping cream) and set the mixture aside.
- Add nectarines to the boiling water and cook for 30 to 45 seconds, then put them under cold running water immediately and peel.
- Cut the fruit in halves, discard the pits, and place them in the pie shell cut side down.
- Cover the nectarines with the whipping cream mixture, out in the oven, and bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
Gingerbread Cake with Lemon Glaze
If you're looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, I
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
Almond-Crusted Halibut Crystal Symphony
When you're done this halibut dish melts in your mouth! The credit goe
Delicious Deep-fried Chicken Livers
Mom made them because they are cheap, and now the convenience stores s
Easy and Elegant Pork Tenderloin
This main dish is beautiful in its presentation and always comes out t
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Coconut Macaroons
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are
Filo Pockets with Shrimp and Ricotta Filling
I have been working with various stuffing for phyllo. This is by far t
Pork Chops with Caramelized Onion
Caramelized onions give the flavor to these easy to make pork chops -
Slow Cooker Barbequed Pork for Sandwiches
This is always ready for tailgating and barbecues! I serve either on t
Wild Blueberry Sauce with Citrus Juice
Made with wild blueberries, this sauce adds a zing with lemon juice, o
Slow-Cooked Carolina Beef Brisket
Good things are worth the wait! This flavor-packed brisket slow cooks
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Balsamic-Glazed Salmon Fillets
A glaze featuring balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, white wine and Dijo
Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
A supremely filling, hearty soup. I serve this on cold rainy days wit
Favorite Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry
A very simple Chinese stir-fry dish which is fabulous in taste. I saw
Absolute Best Liver and Onions
This recipe will turn liver haters into converts. Very simple! The th
Fall Pork Roast with Sauerkraut
This is the traditional New Year's Day meal I learned from my husband,
Slow Cooker Apple Cider with Citrus Fruit
A great warm beverage to serve on a cool autumn evening. Garnish each
Asparagus and Mushroom Puff Pastry Pie
A delicious pie with asparagus, mushrooms, garlic and hollandaise sauc
You might also like
Rate & Review