- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine rice, onion soup, beef broth, mushrooms and butter in an 8x8 inch casserole dish.
- Cover, and bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes.
Upgrade your kitchen:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.