- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 sprig fresh dill, chopped
- 5 slices lemon
- 5 sprigs fresh dill weed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray two large pieces of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Place salmon fillet on top of one piece of foil. Sprinkle salmon with salt, pepper, garlic and chopped dill. Arrange lemon slices on top of fillet and place a sprig of dill on top of each lemon slice. Sprinkle fillet with chopped scallions.
- Cover salmon with second piece of foil and pinch together foil to tightly seal. Place on a baking sheet or in a large baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until salmon flakes easily.
Upgrade your kitchen:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.