- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion flakes
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 ounces extra sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together the soup, sour cream, butter, dried onion flakes, and pepper. Stir in the hash browns and 1/2 the cheese. Pour into the prepared baking dish, sprinkle with remaining cheese, and top with crushed cornflakes.
- Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.