- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup crushed buttery round crackers
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian-style seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cracker crumbs, milk, cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce, Italian-style seasoning, garlic salt, ground beef and ground sausage. Mix this together well and form into individual loaves. Place the loaves in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Mix this together well and spoon some of this sauce over each loaf. Garnish each loaf with some Parmesan cheese and seasoning to taste.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 60 minutes.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.