Chicken Bake with Bread and Artichokes
(cooking time: 1 hr; 8 servings)
- Chicken breasts – 2 lb, skinless, deboned, cooked, shredded
- Quartered artichoke hearts – 1 14-oz can, drained, chopped
- Roasted tomato and garlic pasta sauce – 1 24-oz jar
- Mozzarella cheese – 8 0z, shredded, divided
- Frozen garlic toast – 1 11-oz package
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Add chicken, artichokes, pasta sauce and 1 ½ cups cheese to a large bowl, mix to combine.
- Spray a 13x9 baking pan with cooking spray. Transfer chicken mixture to the pan, spread on the bottom in an even layer.
- Cover with toast slices without overlapping, sprinkle with cheese.
- Pop in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.