(cooking time: 25 mins; 4 servings)
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- 3 mushrooms , fresh, sliced
- All-purpose flour – 1 tbsp
- Chicken broth – 1 cup
- Heavy whipping cream – ½ cup
- Cooked turkey – 1 cup, chopped
- Frozen peas – 1/3 cup, thawed
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Put the butter into a large skillet and cook it over medium heat until golden brown.
- Fry mushrooms with a bit of oil over a low heat until they’re tender.
- Add the flour stirring the mixture until smooth.
- Add the chicken broth whisking it slowly and keep cooking until the mixture becomes thick enough.
- Add the cream, the turkey and the peas, reduce the heat and cook until thickened.
- Season the sauce with pepper and salt.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.