Ham, Broccoli, and Potato Casserole
- Frozen French fries – 1 16-oz package
- Frozen chopped broccoli – 1 16-oz package
- Cooked ham – 1 ½ cups, cubed
- Condensed cream of mushroom soup – 1 10.75-oz can
- Milk - 1 10.75-oz can
- Mayonnaise – ¼ cup
- Parmesan cheese – 1 cup, grated
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas Mark 5. Apply cooking spray to a 9x13-in baking dish.
- Arrange frozen French fries in one layer in the baking dish.
- Top with chopped broccoli.
- Add a layer of ham.
- Whisk cream of mushroom soup with milk and mayo.
- Pour the creamy mixture over the future casserole and generously sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake without cover for about 40 minutes.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.