- 12 mini buns
- Lean sirloin – ¾ lb, ground
- Worcestershire sauce – 1 tbsp
- Fresh ground black pepper – ½ tsp
- Extra sharp Cheddar cheese – 2 oz, sliced thinly
- Dill pickles – 1 jar
- Cooking spray
- Remove part of the crumb from the center of each bun.
- Slice the pickles (you need a total of 24 slices).
- Mix in Worcestershire sauce and black pepper into the ground meat; form 12 little flat patties.
- Pre-heat the sprayed grill pan over medium heat until hot. Cook patties for 2 minutes per side; top with cheese when cooking the second side and let the cheese melt. NB! Check if the patties have reached 160°C. Set aside.
- Grill the buns cut side down for 1 minute.
- Top each patty with 2 slices of pickle. Place between the buns and serve.