(cooking time: 30 mins; 6 servings)
- Ground beef – 1 pound
- Onion – ¼ cup, chopped
- Chili powder – 2 tsp
- Water – 2 ¼ cups, hot
- Whole kernel corn – 17 ounces
- Diced tomatoes – 1 can (14.5 ounces)
- Boxed Mac and Cheese – 1 package (7.25 ounce)
- Get a 3-quart saucepan and heat it over medium-high heat. Put ground beef and onion in the saucepan and cook it for 5 to 7 minutes stirring occasionally until they become brown. Throw the grease away.
- Put the saucepan on the heat again, add chili powder and season it with the beef mix.
- Add the water and bring the mixture to a boil. Add the remaining ingredients and stir bringing the mix to a simmer.
- Cook until the pasta is tender (for about 10 mins). Sprinkle it with cheese from the mac package and stir again. Serve.