It’s time to get ready for Thanksgiving time! You family won’t be disappointed by this festive casserole!
½ lb., lean
Mild Cheddar cheese
¾ cup, shredded
2 tbsp., melted
Ground black pepper
Mild Cheddar cheese
¾ cup, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400° F/200° C/Gas Mark 6.
- Prepare and grease 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- With a toothpick, poke a few holes into every potato.
- Bake potatoes for about 1 hour or until fully cooked. Let it cool for 15 minutes.
- Take a large skillet, put bacon in it, and cook for about 10 minutes or until evenly browned, turning occasionally.
- Drain bacon slices on paper towels and then crumble.
- Take each potato and cut a thin slice from one side of it. Scoop out the potato flesh carefully and put it to the bowl discarding skins.
- Mix potatoes with the next eight ingredients (from Cheddar cheese to garlic powder).
- Spread the mixture into the prepared casserole dish and top with the rest of cheese and bacon.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until it starts to bubble. Cool for 5 minutes or more before serving.
Spicy Grilled Jalapeno Poppers
Jalapenos are stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped with bacon, and barbe
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Breakfast ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy these delicious crescent shape sa
Grandma's Green Bean Casserole
This recipe is much better than the standard mushroom soup and French
Three Cheese Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
If you love cheese and love potatoes you'll adore this delicious recip
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms
These delicious mushrooms taste just like restaurant-style stuffed mus
Slow Cooker Potatoes Baked in Soy Sauce
Slow cooker potatoes baked in soy sauce make an excellent garnish for
Orzo Salad with Feta and Tomato
A cold pasta salad with orzo, green olives, feta cheese, parsley, dill
Baked Salmon with Potatoes and Asparagus
A clean, easy and yummy one-pan meal that requires almost no preparati
Pork Chops and Scalloped Potatoes
This is the greatest recipe I was ever given. It is a family favorite
Spinach Pomegranate Salad with Feta
A very quick and nutritious salad made with pomegranate seeds and feta
Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
These are so tasty your family won't believe they are eating healthy!
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Russet potatoes are blended with roasted garlic, butter and milk. This
Healthier Garlic Chicken Parmesan
A wonderful baked chicken recipe that's quick and easy! Using just a f
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Cranberry Sauce Extraordinaire
This has been a 'trade secret' for years, but it's so good I decided t
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
A great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fa
Traditional Greek Spanakopita
This is an authentic, really rich pie stuffed with spinach, onions, ch
Quick Pasta with Spinach and Bacon
This is a quick light meal. Wilted spinach, bacon and tomatoes are tos
Sweet and Spicy Soup with Black-Eyed Peas and Sweet Potato
Contrasting the flavors of sweet (roasted red bell pepper and sweet po
Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This is an awesome spin on a plain grilled cheese sandwich. Feel free
Top-Notch Spaghetti and Meatballs
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh orega
Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches
Smoky grilled veggies, rich tapenade, and tangy goat cheese make these
Baked Sweet Potatoes with Ginger and Honey
Fresh ginger, cardamom, and sweet potatoes will fill your house with a
Greek Chicken Burgers with Feta
These Greek-style chicken burgers surprise with a feta cheese filling.
You might also like
Rate & Review