This easy peanut brittle recipe requires quick reaction but the result will satisfy everyone!
Light corn syrup
2 tbsp., softened
- Prepare a large cookie sheet, grease it, and set aside.
- Take a heavy 2-quart saucepan, add the first four ingredients (from sugar to water), heat over a medium heat, and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add peanuts and stir.
- If you have a candy thermometer, set it and cook until the temperature reaches 300° F/150° C. If you don’t, cook, stirring, until a tiny amount of mixture dropped into very cold water can separate into hard and brittle threads.
- Remove from the heat, add the remaining ingredients (butter and baking soda), stir well, and pour the mixture on a cookie sheet.
- Using 2 forks, lift and pull the mixture into a 14x12 inches rectangle. Snap into pieces.
Quick No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies were always served for school lunch. I got the recipe a
6-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding
This pudding whips up in no time in your microwave... great for when y
Cranberry After-Christmas Turkey Sandwich
Sliced Maple Honey Turkey makes a great sandwich on whole wheat bread
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Quick Pasta with Spinach and Bacon
This is a quick light meal. Wilted spinach, bacon and tomatoes are tos
Cranberry Sauce Extraordinaire
This has been a 'trade secret' for years, but it's so good I decided t
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Coconut Macaroons
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are
You might also like
Rate & Review