This easy peanut brittle recipe requires quick reaction but the result will satisfy everyone!
Light corn syrup
2 tbsp., softened
- Prepare a large cookie sheet, grease it, and set aside.
- Take a heavy 2-quart saucepan, add the first four ingredients (from sugar to water), heat over a medium heat, and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add peanuts and stir.
- If you have a candy thermometer, set it and cook until the temperature reaches 300° F/150° C. If you don’t, cook, stirring, until a tiny amount of mixture dropped into very cold water can separate into hard and brittle threads.
- Remove from the heat, add the remaining ingredients (butter and baking soda), stir well, and pour the mixture on a cookie sheet.
- Using 2 forks, lift and pull the mixture into a 14x12 inches rectangle. Snap into pieces.
Quick No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies were always served for school lunch. I got the recipe a
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Cranberry After-Christmas Turkey Sandwich
Sliced Maple Honey Turkey makes a great sandwich on whole wheat bread
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Coconut Macaroons
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
6-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding
This pudding whips up in no time in your microwave... great for when y
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Cranberry Sauce Extraordinaire
This has been a 'trade secret' for years, but it's so good I decided t
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
You might also like
Rate & Review