Double the amount of crisp you normally cook to create a perfect apple crisp!
Granny Smith apples
10 cups, peeled, cored, sliced
Packed brown sugar
1 cup, cubed while cold
- Heat the oven to 375° F/150° C/Gas Mark 3.
- Take a 9x13 baking pan and spray it with baking spray.
- Put the apples in a bowl and add brown sugar, all-purpose flour, and cinnamon. Stir gently so that every apple slice is covered with the mixture. Set aside.
- Combine the next 6 ingredients (from oats to cinnamon) together and add butter. Mix it with your hands. The entire amount of the crisp mixture should be about 6 cups.
- Add 3 cups of the mixture to the pan and press flat.
- Pour the apple mixture over the top of the crisp mixture and press it with the rubber spatula.
- Pour the rest of the crisp mixture over the apple mixture and bake uncovered for 35 to 45 minutes.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
You might also like
Rate & Review