Double the amount of crisp you normally cook to create a perfect apple crisp!
Granny Smith apples
10 cups, peeled, cored, sliced
Packed brown sugar
1 cup, cubed while cold
- Heat the oven to 375° F/150° C/Gas Mark 3.
- Take a 9x13 baking pan and spray it with baking spray.
- Put the apples in a bowl and add brown sugar, all-purpose flour, and cinnamon. Stir gently so that every apple slice is covered with the mixture. Set aside.
- Combine the next 6 ingredients (from oats to cinnamon) together and add butter. Mix it with your hands. The entire amount of the crisp mixture should be about 6 cups.
- Add 3 cups of the mixture to the pan and press flat.
- Pour the apple mixture over the top of the crisp mixture and press it with the rubber spatula.
- Pour the rest of the crisp mixture over the apple mixture and bake uncovered for 35 to 45 minutes.
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
Slow Cooker Apple Cider with Citrus Fruit
A great warm beverage to serve on a cool autumn evening. Garnish each
Gingerbread Cake with Lemon Glaze
If you're looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, I
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Coconut Macaroons
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are
6-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding
This pudding whips up in no time in your microwave... great for when y
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Cranberry Sauce Extraordinaire
This has been a 'trade secret' for years, but it's so good I decided t
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
A supremely filling, hearty soup. I serve this on cold rainy days wit
Absolute Best Liver and Onions
This recipe will turn liver haters into converts. Very simple! The th
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
Apple, Beet and Avocado Salad
Winter produce at its best and in holiday colors too. You can also tos
Delicious Deep-fried Chicken Livers
Mom made them because they are cheap, and now the convenience stores s
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Filo Pockets with Shrimp and Ricotta Filling
I have been working with various stuffing for phyllo. This is by far t
Wild Blueberry Sauce with Citrus Juice
Made with wild blueberries, this sauce adds a zing with lemon juice, o
Quick No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies were always served for school lunch. I got the recipe a
Spicy Apple and Savoy Cabbage Salad
Red cabbage has a robust flavor that will not leave you disappointed.
You might also like
Rate & Review