- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- Break up ground meat into a large skillet, and add onion, mushrooms, garlic powder, and mustard powder. Cook and stir over medium heat until the meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain off excess fat.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and beef broth. Stir into beef mixture, and cook over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes. Do not stir too much.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain. Serve sauce over hot noodles.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.