- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Add all ingredients (except noodles) to browned ground meat and simmer for 1 hour, then add noodles.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.