- 3 cups ricotta cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (48 ounce) jar Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce
- 12 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese and eggs.
- Cook beef in saucepan until browned. Pour off fat. Stir in pasta sauce.
- Spread 1 cup beef mixture in each of 2 2-quart shallow baking dishes. Top each with 2 lasagna noodles and 1 cup ricotta cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Top each with 2 lasagna noodles, remaining beef mixture and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot. Let stand 10 minutes.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk â€“ unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.