- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 cups water
- 2 1/2 cups picante sauce
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 (2 ounce) cans sliced black olives
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine beef, beans, oregano, cumin and garlic powder.
- Place 4 uncooked noodles in bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Spread half of beef mixure over noodles. Top with 4 noodles. Spread with remaining mixure, and top with remaining noodles.
- In a medium bowl, mix water and picante sauce. Pour evenly over layers. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours in the preheated oven, or until noodles are tender.
- Blend sour cream and olives in a medium bowl. Spoon over lasagna, and top with Jack and Cheddar cheese. Bake uncovered until cheese melts, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Upgrade your kitchen:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.