- 1 pound hot Italian sausage links
- 1 (12 ounce) package bow-tie pasta (farfalle)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack at about 6 inches from the heat source. Place the sausage links onto a broiler pan, and broil in the preheated oven until the sausage is crispy on the outside and no longer pink on the inside, about 8 minutes. Turn the sausage once as it cooks.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the bow-tie pasta, and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and return to the pot along with the spinach; keep warm over medium-low heat.
- Heat the olive oil in a separate pot over medium heat, and stir in the garlic, and cook until the garlic softens and the aroma mellows, about 3 minutes. Add the Alfredo sauce and black pepper, then bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Cut the cooked sausage into bite-sized pieces, and add to the simmering Alfredo sauce along with the pasta and spinach. Stir until the pasta is hot and well coated with the sauce.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.