Shrimp, Broccoli, and Sun-dried Tomatoes Scampi with Angel Hair
- 1/2 pound large shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 (6 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- Put the heat on under the pasta pot full of water.
- In a large saute pan heat the oil from the drained sun-dried tomatoes. Add butter. When butter is melted saute the garlic about 1 minute, add the sun-dried tomatoes, heat for about 1 minute. Add shelled and deveined shrimp. Cook until shrimp are done, about 5-8 minutes.
- When pasta water comes to a boil, toss in the broccoli florets. Cook about 2-3 minutes. Then add angel hair. Cook according to package instructions. Drain and turn into large past bowl.
- Spoon shrimp mixture over pasta and serve.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.