- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package macaroni
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown hamburger. Drain fat, add tomatoes, corn, and beans and heat through. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Cook elbow macaroni in a large pot of boiling water until tender. Remove from heat and drain.
- Top macaroni with meat mixture, grated cheddar, and a dollop of sour cream.
Upgrade your kitchen:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.