(cooking time: 1 hour; 12 servings)
- Linguine pasta – 1 package (16 ounce)
- Butter – ½
- Fresh mushrooms – 3 cups, sliced
- Onion – 1 cup, minced
- Green bell pepper – 1 cup, diced
- Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup – 2 (10.75 ounce) cans
- Chicken broth – 2 cups
- Cheddar cheese – 2 cups, shredded
- Frozen green peas – 1 (10 ounce) pack
- Cooking sherry – ½ cup
- Worcestershire sauce – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – ¼ tsp, ground
- Cooked turkey breast – 4 cups, chopped
- Parmesan – 1 cup, grated
- Paprika – to taste
- Pour water into a large pot, season it with salt and bring it to a boil. Put the linguine pasta into the pot and cook for about 8-10 mins or until al dente. Drain the pasta and set it aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas Mark 5.
- Put the butter into a big saucepan and melt it over medium heat. Add the next three ingredients (from mushrooms to bell pepper) and sauté the mixture until tender.
- Add the condensed cream of mushroom soup and chicken broth and stir the mixture. Cook it until well heated.
- Stir in the pasta and the next seven ingredients (from Cheddar cheese to turkey breast). Mix until all the ingredients combine and put the mixture to a baking pan that is lightly greased.
- Top the dish with the grated parmesan cheese and paprika and bake it for 25 to 35 mins or until well heated.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.