As persimmons are only available for such a short time period, why no treat yourself to this delish now?
1 ½ tsp.
1 ½ tsp.
1 cup, chopped
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Prepare three 6x3 inch loaf pans and grease them.
- Take a small bowl, add persimmon and baking soda, and stir well. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes for the pulp to thicken.
- Prepare a medium-sized bowl and add the next six ingredients (from sugar to salt) to it. Blend until smooth.
- Add the persimmon mixture and water alternately with flour. Add nuts.
- Divide the mixture into the loaf pans so that about 2/3 of each pan is filled.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan first for about 10 minutes and then place on a wire rack to cool completely.
Gingerbread Cake with Lemon Glaze
If you're looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, I
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
Zucchini Bread with Blueberry
Blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bre
Wild Blueberry Sauce with Citrus Juice
Made with wild blueberries, this sauce adds a zing with lemon juice, o
Top-Notch Spaghetti and Meatballs
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh orega
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Breakfast ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy these delicious crescent shape sa
Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches
Smoky grilled veggies, rich tapenade, and tangy goat cheese make these
Easy Slow Cooker Egg Casserole
Great recipe for our Thanksgiving brunch. It smelled so wonderful to w
Outrageously Good Grapefruit Salad
'Outrageously Good?' I'm not kidding. So simple to make, but the combi
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Green Beans With Orange Olive Oil
This is a side dish of fresh green beans tossed with orange-infused ol
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
A great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fa
Filo Pockets with Shrimp and Ricotta Filling
I have been working with various stuffing for phyllo. This is by far t
Delicious Deep-fried Chicken Livers
Mom made them because they are cheap, and now the convenience stores s
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Greek Chicken Burgers with Feta
These Greek-style chicken burgers surprise with a feta cheese filling.
Roasted Red Pepper and Crab Soup
Although this is not a typical traditional holiday recipe, it has beco
Slow Cooker Apple Cider with Citrus Fruit
A great warm beverage to serve on a cool autumn evening. Garnish each
Cranberry After-Christmas Turkey Sandwich
Sliced Maple Honey Turkey makes a great sandwich on whole wheat bread
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Oyakodon (Japanese Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl)
This is a delicious traditional Japanese meal consisting of chicken sa
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
You might also like
Rate & Review