As persimmons are only available for such a short time period, why no treat yourself to this delish now?
1 ½ tsp.
1 ½ tsp.
1 cup, chopped
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Prepare three 6x3 inch loaf pans and grease them.
- Take a small bowl, add persimmon and baking soda, and stir well. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes for the pulp to thicken.
- Prepare a medium-sized bowl and add the next six ingredients (from sugar to salt) to it. Blend until smooth.
- Add the persimmon mixture and water alternately with flour. Add nuts.
- Divide the mixture into the loaf pans so that about 2/3 of each pan is filled.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan first for about 10 minutes and then place on a wire rack to cool completely.
Cranberry After-Christmas Turkey Sandwich
Sliced Maple Honey Turkey makes a great sandwich on whole wheat bread
You might also like
Rate & Review