bone-in beef prime rib roast
Montreal-style steak seasoning (such as McCormick®)
- Place roast, bone side down, in a roasting pan.
- Mix olive oil, steak seasoning, garlic, Italian seasoning, and mustard powder together in a small bowl; spread over the roast. Allow roast to come to room temperature, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Bake roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Insert a meat thermometer in the thickest part of the roast away from the bone.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Continue to cook in the oven to your desired degree of doneness, or an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (65 degrees C) for medium, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Remove from the oven, cover with a doubled sheet of aluminum foil, and allow to rest in a warm area 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
Send Prime Rib - It's Easier Than You Think to your friend via email
Roasted Red Pepper and Crab Soup
Although this is not a typical traditional holiday recipe, it has beco
Filo Pockets with Shrimp and Ricotta Filling
I have been working with various stuffing for phyllo. This is by far t
Outrageously Good Grapefruit Salad
'Outrageously Good?' I'm not kidding. So simple to make, but the combi
You might also like