This easy and delicious 30-minutes dish is something you’ll enjoy this evening!
Extra-virgin olive oil
French style breadcrumbs
½ cup, fresh
Black pepper, freshly ground
3 cloves, minced
8 oz., thinly sliced
Fresh parsley leaves
2 tbsp., chopped
- Take a large pot, add water and salt, add pasta and cook according to the package directions; drain.
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat it over a medium heat.
- Add breadcrumbs and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring, until browned and toasted. Set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp. butter to a skillet and heat over a low heat until it starts to foam. Repeat with the rest of butter.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for about 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Stir in mushrooms and thyme. Cook for about 3 to 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and browned, stirring. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with the mushroom-butter mix, breadcrumbs, and parsley, and serve immediately.
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Baked Rigatoni with Italian Sausage and Fennel
This is a deliciously sweet and spicy baked rigatoni recipe that I whi
Asparagus and Mushroom Puff Pastry Pie
A delicious pie with asparagus, mushrooms, garlic and hollandaise sauc
Creamy Shrimp and Scallop Pasta
When planning your next brunch, keep this recipe in mind. It has shrim
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Beef Stroganoff with Mushrooms
I have been making this recipe for over 20 years. This can be served o
Grandma's Green Bean Casserole
This recipe is much better than the standard mushroom soup and French
Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms
These delicious mushrooms taste just like restaurant-style stuffed mus
Cranberry Sauce Extraordinaire
This has been a 'trade secret' for years, but it's so good I decided t
Top-Notch Spaghetti and Meatballs
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh orega
Slow Cooker Beef with Mushrooms
The real secret here is making sure you sear the meat before the long,
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
This is an easy variation of a favorite. I used to prepare it the trad
Italian Sausage with Farfalle and Broccoli Rabe
A beautiful two pan entree that'll please anyone who likes Italian sau
You might also like
Rate & Review