No special ingredients are needed for this simple pepper steak – just look into your fridge!
Beef top sirloin steak
3 tbsp., divided
1, cut into 1-inch squares
1, cut into 1-inch squares
2, cut into wedges
- Slice the steak across the grain into about 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Combine the next 4 ingredients (from soy sauce to ginger) in a separate bowl and whist until the sugar dissolves and the whole mixture is smoot enough.
- Put the beef slices on the marinade and stir until well-coated.
- Add 1 tbsp. oil to a wok or a large skillet and heat it over a medium-high heat.
- Put about 1/3 the beef strips in the hot oil and keep cooking for about 3 minutes or until the beef is brown enough.
- Place the beef to a bowl and repeat the same process twice with the remaining part of the beef. Set aside.
- Return the beef to the hot wok, add onion, and stir well. Toss the ingredients together for about 2 minutes or until the onions become softer.
- Add bell pepper and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring, until the pepper becomes bright and tender.
- Add tomatoes and stir the mixture well. Serve.
The Ultimate Slow Cooker Brisket recipe
This is a family recipe passed along by my late cousin David. It is s
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
This is an easy variation of a favorite. I used to prepare it the trad
Simple Avocado and Cucumber Salad
Enjoy this salad made with thinly sliced cucumber, dill, avocado, and
Best Ever Slow Cooker Italian Beef Roast
Best tender and juicy pot roast you've ever eaten! Also great sliced u
Top-Notch Spaghetti and Meatballs
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh orega
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Slow-Cooked Carolina Beef Brisket
Good things are worth the wait! This flavor-packed brisket slow cooks
Easy and Elegant Pork Tenderloin
This main dish is beautiful in its presentation and always comes out t
Easy Slow Cooker Egg Casserole
Great recipe for our Thanksgiving brunch. It smelled so wonderful to w
Seared Halibut with Caper Sauce
This is a very easy seared halibut with a buttery wine and caper sauce
The Easiest Chicken Salad Ever
This is the best chicken salad I have ever had in my life and it is so
Beef Stroganoff with Mushrooms
I have been making this recipe for over 20 years. This can be served o
Slow Cooker Beef with Mushrooms
The real secret here is making sure you sear the meat before the long,
Favorite Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry
A very simple Chinese stir-fry dish which is fabulous in taste. I saw
Orzo Salad with Feta and Tomato
A cold pasta salad with orzo, green olives, feta cheese, parsley, dill
Absolute Best Liver and Onions
This recipe will turn liver haters into converts. Very simple! The th
You might also like
Rate & Review