- 1 3/4 cups farfalle pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups seedless green grapes, halved
- 2 cups diced ham
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cups diced sharp Cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente. Drain, and rinse in cold water.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, cider vinegar, mustard, sugar, black pepper, dill weed, and salt.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, grapes, ham, green onions, and cheese. Toss with dressing. Cover, and chill overnight or for at least 6 hours.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.