Avocado Salad with Bacon and Sour Cream
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt to taste
- red leaf lettuce
- Cook the chopped bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp. With a slotted spoon, remove bacon to a paper towel. Drain fat.
- In a large bowl, gently combine avocados, bacon, green onions, sour cream, lemon juice, and salt.
- Arrange salad leaves on plates, and spoon avocado salad on top.