- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- black pepper to taste
- Place peas in a colander, and run warm water over them until they are thawed. Place in a large bowl.
- Toast almonds in a skillet over medium heat. Then combine with peas.
- Stir in onions, feta cheese, and mayonnaise. Mix in balsamic vinegar, and season with pepper. Cover, and refrigerator.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.