- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 1 cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, toss together chickpeas, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, garlic, parsley flakes, dried basil, and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and season to taste with salt. Toss until well combined, and adjust seasoning as needed. Cover and refrigerate at least 45 minutes before serving. Serve chilled.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.