- 4 eggs
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound crabmeat
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup hot chile sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon - cut into wedges, for garnish
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Evenly divide the lettuce, cucumbers, crab, shrimp, avocado, tomatoes and eggs between 4 salad plates.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together the mayonnaise, chili sauce, relish, salt and pepper. Spoon dressing over the salad and garnish with parsley and lemon.