- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) jar pitted kalamata olives
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package baby greens
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package romaine lettuce leaves
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups red wine vinegar
- In a large bowl, mix the cucumber, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, red onion, baby greens, and romaine. In a separate bowl, mix the olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, basil, mustard, lemon juice, and red wine vinegar. Pour dressing over the vegetables, and toss to coat.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk â€“ unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.